Taking good care.
While getting back to life quickly, guests stay in fully-furnished private or companion suites, each with private bathroom, surrounded by numerous common areas. At Wellbrooke of Wabash, you have the opportunity to recuperate in a resort-like setting. What’s more, the many concierge-style conveniences and outstanding amenities and activities available can also be enjoyed with family and friends.
Home Again Short-Term Rehab
Our comprehensive, post-acute rehabilitation program, Home Again, helps our patients return home following illness or injury by regaining the strength, functioning and mobility they need to live as independently as possible. With innovative therapies led in an extra-large health/rehab gym and state-of-the-art workspaces that mimic real-world environments, such as a kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, we have everything you need to get patients back on their feet. We even offer a pre-surgical program called “prehabilitation,” which can help reduce the amount of pain and recovery time following your surgery.
Services & Amenities
Take a little break: recuperate resort-style.
- Physical therapy to build strength and mobility
- Occupational therapy to simplify daily activities
- Speech therapy as needed for help with swallowing and communication
- Home Again Personal Wellness Program
- Licensed nurses accessible 24 hours a day
- Follow-up plan for at-home therapy